- Sort your email so you can finally try to reach the elusive Inbox!
- Answer your phone and deal with telemarketers for you.
- Take messages while you’re away from your desk.
- Coordinate team projects to ensure milestones are being met.
- Search travel sites to find your next, affordable vacation!
- Record & transcribe your meetings so you can feel safe zoning out.
- Handle your calendar to ensure you don’t overbook yourself.
- Order birthday/anniversary gifts for your wife/husband/mom so you don’t look like an overly busy jerk that forgets important dates!
- Find a reputable dog walker to take your puppy out during late nights at the office.
- Schedule fun Facebook posts for your personal profile so it looks like you are doing things outside the office!
- Schedule Facebook posts for your business so you can stay top-of-mind with customers and leads.
- Tweet on your behalf so you can become a respected online influencer.
- Make reservations for two at a nice restaurant and send you twenty email reminders so you don’t miss dinner with your better half.
- Order things you need on Amazon so they arrive at your doorstep like magic!
- Record him/herself reading NY Times best seller books so that you can listen to them in the car and tell people you always make time for reading.
- Provide support to your customers at all hours of the day and night so you can get some sleep.
- Make sure all information is entered into your CRM so you don’t miss out on sales.
- Handle small data entry tasks so you can stop beating your head on the desk knowing there are a million other things you need to do.
- Reach out to mommy bloggers to help promote your new product/service.
- Post ads to Craigslist like, “Lost: Mind. If found, please return to owner as soon as possible.”
If you want to reach higher heights and develop a vision that really can become your reality please get your ticket today for Women With Vision 2017. There are only a few tickets left.
Take control of your life and health. Get your Mammogram done and practice monthly self exams. I use this sponge in the shower as a reminder to conduct mine. It is always in the shower and every time I see it, I am reminded to to my self exam.