1. Have a SYSTEM and ROUTINE in place
2. Take time to PLAN
3. ANTICIPATE roadblocks
4. Set up a system for YOUR needs
5. Be DELIBRATE and CAREFUL of how you spend your time and money
6. WRITE things down, have a LIST
7. Be PROACTIVE with your approach to things
8. LABEL things so that if you're not present people can put your things back where they belong so that your life stays organized. It helps to maintain things.
9. Shut out the NOISE. Know when it's time to say no and put up BOUNDARIES.
10. Have a routine with ACTION. MULTITASK